Terms and Conditions
Baby Steps To Parenting Limited, its consultants and employees cannot be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, liability, monetary cost or expense of any kind whatsoever arising from the information provided either verbal, written or contained within the www.babystepstoparenting.co.uk
website (whether direct, indirect or consequential
All advice is offered in good faith and based on the information and circumstances provided to Baby Steps consultants, by you the parent(s) and/or legal guardian, at the time of the consultation, be it in your home, by telephone or email or any other premises or any other form of communication.
Please note that any advice given is in no way a substitute for medical advice. If you are concerned in any way about your child's health or development please seek immediate medical advice (e.g. contact your GP, NHS 24 or A&E department) in the event of any emergency.
The terms and conditions are deemed accepted on the booking of any consultation visit, telephone or email consultations.
The booking can only be confirmed on receipt of cleared funds.
All information supplied to Baby Steps to Parenting is strictly confidential and must remain so. The client cannot pass on any of the information provided by Baby Steps to Parenting to the client to any other third party whatsoever.
All information supplied to Baby Steps to Parenting from the client will be held in the strictest of confidence. Any testimonials will only be done so on the clients approval and authorisation, names will be changed to protect the clients identity.
Paying for Service
- Once the clients needs have been discussed and packages chosen, the client agrees to make payment in full, to; Baby Steps To Parenting Limited. Only once payment has been received and cleared will the Consultant confirm the booking.
- There will be no charge for travel expenses within a one hour commute from Central London, home visits outside of this area will be charged travel expenses,the Client will be advised on this at the time of booking. If parking permits are required at the site of consultation, it is the clients responsibility to provide the Consultant with the necessary permit for legal parking, when not provided the cost of parking is payable by the client(s) and will be added to the final bill. There will be no charge for congestion charges in Central London.
- Services are currently not VAT chargeable.
- Mentoring packages to be paid in accordance to the package chosen. The packages options are; 3 month package, 6 month package, 9 month package and 12 month package. The payment terms for packages are full package payment upfront.
- The client has to pay for all packages up front and can later add extra months to the less than 12 month packages, receiving a discount, agreed at point of sign up. Additional add on consultations and/or support services are chargeable over and above the cost of the mentoring package and payable at the time of booking.
Non Mentoring Package Consultations
- Hours of service. Home consultations at a date and time by prior agreement between the Consultant and Client. Telephone and email consultations are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm. All consultations must be paid in advance.
The terms and fees are non-negotiable and only refundable in any of the following circumstances;
- The following applies to Mentoring Packages ONLY:
- In the event of unforeseen rare medical circumstances your baby would not be able to continue with their mentoring package , a refund, at our sole discretion; less administration costs may be given. Each case will be taken on its own merits.
- The following do not apply to Mentoring Packages:
- Should the Consultant fail to take up the confirmed appointment due to illness or unforeseen circumstances, Baby Steps To Parenting Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative date for the consultation. If this is not possible, Baby Steps To Parenting Limited will offer a full refund to the client.
- Each case will be taken on its own merits.
- Baby Steps to Parenting reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- It is the responsibility of the client to advise the Consultant, prior to any home visit of any illness within the client's immediate family. This is to include the Client, the baby or any siblings or other persons residing within the family home.
- Once booked and paid there is no refund, however providing 3 working days notice is given by the client the time and date to change the time or date of any consultation.